That is what we believe we are, and, taking advice from Gilbert and Sullivan:
“If you wish in the world to advance, Your merits you're bound to enhance, You must stir it and stump it, And blow your own trumpet, ...”
- From the opera Ruddigore by Gilbert and Sullivan
PLP SOLVES PROBLEMS
- The best way out is always through.
- We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails.
- Act as if it were impossible to fail.
- Only the impossible is impossible.
- In measuring a circle, one begins anywhere.
- Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.
PLP’S QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Our policy is to provide excellent service to our customers through innovative productswhich meet the actual needs of our customers and become the preferred supplier to local and international customers.
We will control our activities through the application, maintenance and continual improvement of a Quality Management Systemcomplying with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. All employees are required to support this policy and work in accordance with procedures.
This policy provides a framework for establishing quality objectives and both policy and objectives will be periodically reviewed to ensure their currency and suitability.
“I just wanted to say thank you for the continuous fantastic service we get from you.
You are a pleasure to work with
Thank you as well to plp for delivering on time and with a smile”
Extracted from an e-mail sent to a PLP staff member